October 10, 2010

There's nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.

Meet my next foster BC - Juno.

Look at that face! What a cutie pie!
 Juno is teenie-tiny - under 30 pounds and 10-12 months old.
Wait, let me back up here a bit. 
We decided that Maddie was our last foster BC because of upcoming obligations.
But the rescue's foster coordinator asked me if I was willing to take Juno. 
She needs a smaller BC pack in a quiet home.
I happily accepted the responsibility once we put a contingency plan in place.
Foster coordinator describes Juno as a little monkey. This is gonna be fun!

This is my translation of Juno's bio on the BCRNC website:
"She is a silly, sweet little sprite.  Very keen & curious."  
Translation: Pesky puppy.

"She already thinks the world is swell, but she needs to learn everything dogs are supposed to know.  She's not afraid in new situations, but she's also not sure what to do."
Translation: Quirky.


I pick up Juno tomorrow morning at a toy dog agility trial/meet.
Very excited to meet her. She looks like a mini tri-border collie & sheltie mix. 
Even more excited to introduce Juno to Lucas & Josey! 
OMG! It's going to be hilarious!
I can hear them now: 
That's it. That's all you brought home? Where's the rest of it?

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Emma Rose said...

How exciting! She is just adorable. I can't wait to hear all about her introduction to the family :)

Monica Marley's Mom said...

OMG she is so cute, she reminds me of Marley. Must... resist... cute... puppy!