October 21, 2010

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

For more than 18 months, I've been on this endless road of seemingly small jobs working with companion animals. Each one meaningful but the sum of it all is still shaping itself. I'm hoping by doing the little jobs very very very well, the big one will come. I'm trying to get my foot into the door of an industry that is making genuine, positive differences in the health and well-being of pets.

I'm taking risks and thinking outside the box. I'm out there talking to strangers convincing them that I can help them.  So far, they're listening and asking questions. Now, I need them to believe in me and say Yes! But just how do I do that?

I know that my self-doubts fall away when I'm clear, honest and passionate about my goals. All I can do is stay on course.  

Persevere.

No comments: