October 11, 2010

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

When I first met Juno, she was more interested in 
what was going on around her than me.

The quintessential butt photo
That was okay because we were watching an agility trial. 
Her view wasn't the best but she liked the action.

Juno: When is my turn?
I see dog walk, A-frame, jumps and weaves!
I'm calling her June and Junee. Juno has the word "no" in it and 
she's a puppy that needs constant happy, positive experiences. 
She is quite a sweety-pie. Kissy-kissy and a bit in your face about it. 
She has excitable puppy energy. 
Off. The. Charts. Energy. 
She's a looker, too. Tri-color. Petite at 25 lbs.
I was told her brother is a normal size BC. 
He went to another home to herd woolies.

Introducing June to Josey & Lucas was the smoothest by far. 
But my BCs ignored her most of the day. 
Josey pouted and hid. Lucas took lots of naps.
Until it got dark outside.
Lucas & June dogzoomied and Josey assumed her role as fun police.
It lasted a good 5 minutes and they were covered in mulch.

Earlier, I had a mild panic attack. 
The OMG-what-am-I-doing-with-a-puppy-kind!
Just breathe. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.
In a few days with a steady routine, I hope, she will relax.
June warmed up to my husband instantly
showering him with kisses. He loved it!
She's going to be just fine with us.
I can't wait to show her around town!

No comments: