October 26, 2010

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Our Secret Place
Took the border collies to Kitty Hawk this morning. 
A recent rainstorm that knocked down, softened the tall grasses + 
temperatures in the 40s = happy dogs. 

Actually, we were here yesterday but cut the trip short because 
Josey and I were stung by yellow-jackets. 
Josey on her flank and me, back of the neck. 
Everyone is okay. 
No life-threatening allergic reactions or swelling (whew!).

A walk with nature - it is our fall & winter ritual to visit Kitty Hawk 
every chance we get, even up to 2 times a day!
Sometimes I drop low to the ground and the BCs scurry around like mad 
but they always find me.
Josey & Lucas love to stalk & chase each other,
flush out pheasants, 
sniff coyote scat,
and eat rabbit poop.
Enjoy the photos!

Oops...too much sunlight...wrong angle
Oh...this is much better. Josey stalking Lucas (he's behind me)
Lucas waiting for Josey to make a move (she's behind me now)
Another stalking attempt
Lucas waiting again...
Run free BCs!
Do you see that goofy face on Lucas? Makes my heart melt.

No comments: