October 4, 2010

The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Lucas: Hey you, guess what today is?!
It is the one-month anniversary of Around the Dog Bowl!  

Been blogging everyday since September 4, 2010. The first post was a tribute to Sam - our beloved first border collie. I am also appreciative, grateful to those of you who follow & comment on the blog. Blogosphere participation is a true wonder. Thank you so much! 

The blog was conceived and intended to busy myself. The biggest surprise so far? I love doing it. Gives me something to look forward to either at the start of my day or the end. It’s a selfish act really - writing about life with the BCs and feeling it matters. Yet, could anything be more fun? I love that this medium lets me be creative. So long as there is inspiration to draw from (and there is plenty), I’ll keep at it, enjoying the ride and hoping for the best!

3 comments:

Monica Marley's Mom said...

Congratulations on your 1 month anniversary! I'm glad you are blogging and I've learned quite a bit about Border Collies.

Emma Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! We are so glad we found you and we are looking forward to many more great posts :)

bc_lover said...

Thank you for all the encouragement and support! Blog on friends!