September 19, 2010

Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.

I thought I was the morning person...until Josey came into our lives. 
Josey the earlier riser.
That is a crap cell phone pic but you get the idea. 
It's what I wake up to along with Lucas on top of my head.
Sometimes she's subtle.
Her nose mere millimeters from my face. 
Other times not. 
She nudges me in precise intervals, every 5 seconds. 
The girl can count. Trust me.

Really, it is okay because it is her job...the alarm clock.
She can tell time too.
4:30 AM
5:00 AM
5:03 AM
5:30 AM
6:00 AM

**sigh** I  cannot deny Josey of her job as long as...
She is a happy girl.
Rise and shine gorgeous!

2 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Mornings are the best! I love your blog :)

bc_lover said...

Thank you Emma Rose! We appreciate you visiting us! Added you to our blog roll too!