November 14, 2010

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

One thing I look forward to when I visit my childhood home is reading my sister's Baltimore Dog Magazines. It is a specialty publication released quarterly. Upscale but not pretentious and primarily education-driven. I believe it is changing lives of dogs by giving readers new perspectives & relevant content to become better dog owners.

wish we had something of this caliber here
 There are many articles in the Fall 2010 issue of Baltimore Dog that made quite an impression on me:
  • "Animal Abuse: The Conspiracy of Silence" by Joan Allen
  • "Food for Thought: What's in that bag dog food?" by Scott Sanderson, DVM, CVA
  • "Pet Insurance 10: Are you making the right choice for your dog?" by Lisa Cleary
  • "The Funny Side of Learning Pet Ownership Basics" by Jenna Bobetich
It is also a great resource for folks looking for independent pet stores who stock the best dog foods, treats, supplies and toys. If you have a moment, check out the link above to read this quality magazine dedicated to the well-being of its dog community. Enjoy!

No comments: